Topiom indoor rowing machine is ergonomically designed. The rowing machine features the unique WaterFlywheel, peerless in its simulation of on the water rowing. Enjoy a full-body workout that doesn't require you to run for prolonged periods or strain parts of your body that could be detrimental to your health. Designed to blend seamlessly into a residential setting, allowing you to exercise in any room of the house. It features transport wheels for easy & smooth movement and simply lift it on its end and store out of the way against your wall or closet when not in use. Storing in an upright position no wider than a dining room chair
Real Solid Wood: Made of solid Waubeech wood instead of veneer over MDF or plywood, so there will be a small chromatic aberration.
Added 500m Split Time Function: During a rowing workout, the 500m split time is a very useful pacing tool. It gives you real-time feedback on whether you are on track to achieve your finish-time goal. It helps you maximize your efforts during any workout with rowing.
Kinomap/Bluetooth Supported: The included Bluetooth receiver ensures wireless transmission of all training data to your own smartphone or tablet, which also allow you to connect Kinomap app to enjoy great rowing experience.
The water rowing machine will be divided into two packages for delivery. Therefore, the two packages may be delivered at different times. If you received one of them first, please wait patiently for the second one. Topiom rowing machines are 80% assembled, so you just need to assembly the rest 20%, normally it will take one person for 30 minutes.
top of page
bottom of page